Our modern luxurious accommodation sleeps 6 comfortably in a beautiful environment with proximity to all the island has to offer.
The accommodation consists of:
- Upstairs – Open plan with two three-seat leather sofas TV, DVD, Xbox and Satellite
- Downstairs – Open plan with four-seat leather sofa TV, DVD
- Upstairs – Larger open plan with Range cooker, Microwave, American Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Toaster and Kettle
- Downstairs – Open plan with Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Toaster and Kettle
- Downstairs Utility – Washing machine, Freezer, Airing Stands, Iron and Board, Food preparation areas, Additional Room Fans
- Upstairs – Master Bedroom suite with double bed and adjoining dressing room
- Downstairs – Double bedroom suite with direct access to the grounds
- Downstairs – Two Single bedded suite overlooking the pool area
- Upstairs – Ensuite to Master bedroom with WC, large walk in shower, separate bath and sink unit
- Upstairs – Cloakroom at main entrance with WC and sink
- Downstairs – Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom with WC, large shower and sink unit
- Downstairs – Ensuite bathroom to twin bedded room with WC, shower and sink unit
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun terrace
- Pergola viewing platform
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Solar heated hot water
- Under floor central heating
Villa Karala is set within ground of 4000SqM (just over an acre) of landscaped gardens. To the west side of the property is the pool, sundeck and dining areas with a pool of 1.44 metres constant depth and is approximately 15x4M in size. Surrounding the pool are sunbathing areas with sun chairs and umbrellas for shade. The sun deck and pool areas are very private, peaceful and not overlooked.
Regrettably Villa Karala is not suitable for people with mobility problems due to the number of steps throughout the property.
All linen and towels with the exception of beach towels are provided. The Linen will be changed once a week whilst towels are changed twice. The property is cleaned once a week and the swimming poll maintained at least three times a week.
Please contact us today to enquire about your specific dates.